1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 650
Las Vegas , NV 89135
Phone: (702) 792-7000
Rob practices complex commercial and tort litigation. His experience includes:
- Defending business and commercial cases, including litigating corporate contract and other commercial disputes.
- Representing large companies in business tort litigation, including trademark infringement, fraud, violation of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
PHARMACEUTICAL & MEDICAL DEVICE LITIGATION
- Regularly representing pharmaceutical manufacturers in high-profile cases involving a variety of products, including prescription medications for the treatment of arthritis, depression, and gastrointestinal conditions.
- Defending cases involving a number of medical devices, including artificial back discs, mechanical heart valves, artificial joints, and orthopedic screws and plates.
CLASS ACTION AND MULTI-DISTRICT LITIGATION (MDL)
- Representing Fortune 500 retailer in national data breach class actions.
- Representing manufacturers and distributors in MDLs for various product or medical device litigation.
- Defending businesses class action FACTA claims (the law governing privacy of information printed on credit card receipts).
BANKING AND LENDER LIABILITY LITIGATION
- Representing lenders defending against lender liability and fraud claims.
- Representing banks in cases involving deposit and negotiable instruments.
- Defending borrowers agaisnt securitized loan litigation and deficiency claims.
TORT AND ASBESTOS LITIGATION
- Defending product liability claims involving a variety of automobile and bus components.
- Defending multiple defendants (manufacturers and premises owners) in asbestos exposure cases.
Rob is a native Las Vegan. While in law school, he served as the Executive Editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy and was a research assistant on issues of international law for Professor Claire Germain.
Rob is actively involved in community organizations, particularly youth organizations. He currently volunteers as a member of the board of directors for one of the largest youth sports organizations in Clark County.
Rob has been recognized as Mountain States Super Lawyers (Rising Stars Edition – Business Litigation 2016 and 2017)
Member of DRI, the American Bar Association and the Clark County Bar Association
J.D. Cornell Law School, 2004
LL.M. (International and Comparative Law), Cornell Law School, 2004
B.A. Brigham Young University, 2000
Nevada Supreme Court 2004
U.S. District Court, District of Nevada 2004
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008