1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 650
Las Vegas , NV 89135
Phone: (702) 792-7000
Rob practices complex commercial, business, and tort litigation. His experience includes:
- Representing business and commercial clients from a variety of industries in commercial contract, business formation, and other business disputes.
- Representing business and commercial in real estate disputes.
- Representing large companies in business tort litigation, including trademark infringement, fraud, violation of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
PHARMACEUTICAL & MEDICAL DEVICE LITIGATION
- Regularly representing pharmaceutical manufacturers in high-profile cases involving a variety of products, including prescription medications for the treatment of arthritis, depression, and gastrointestinal conditions.
- Defending cases involving a number of medical devices, including artificial back discs, mechanical heart valves, artificial joints, surgical mesh products, and orthopedic screws and plates.
CLASS ACTION AND MULTI-DISTRICT LITIGATION (MDL)
- Representing Fortune 500 retailer against national data breach class actions.
- Representing manufacturers and distributors in MDLs for various product or medical device litigation.
- Defending businesses from a variety of industries against class action FACTA claims (the law governing privacy of information printed on credit card receipts).
- Defending businesses in multiple industries against class action TCPA claims.
BANKING AND LENDER LIABILITY LITIGATION
- Representing lenders defending against lender liability and fraud claims.
- Representing banks in cases involving deposit and negotiable instruments.
- Defending borrowers against securitized loan litigation and deficiency claims.
TORT AND ASBESTOS LITIGATION
- Defending product liability claims involving a variety of automobile and bus components.
- Defending multiple defendants (manufacturers and premises owners) in asbestos exposure cases.
Rob is a native Las Vegan. He is actively involved in a number of community organizations, particularly youth organizations. Rob has volunteered as a member of the board of directors or officer for several non-profits, including one of the largest youth sports organizations in Clark County.
While in law school, Rob served as the Executive Editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy and was a research assistant on issues of international law for Professor Claire Germain.
- Recognized as Nevada Business Magazine 2021 Legal Elite
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in MyVegas Magazine for 2019
- Martindale Hubbell Rating: AV
- Recognized as Best Lawyers in America Commercial Litigation 2020 through 2022
- Recognized as Mountain States Super Lawyers (Rising Stars Edition – Business Litigation 2009 through 2017)
- Member of DRI, the American Bar Association and the Clark County Bar Association
J.D. Cornell Law School, 2004
LL.M. (International and Comparative Law), Cornell Law School, 2004
B.A. Brigham Young University, 2000
Nevada Supreme Court 2004
U.S. District Court, District of Nevada 2004
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 2008