1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 650
Las Vegas , NV 89135
Phone: (702) 792-7000
Stephanie H. Allen is a Partner with the firm who focuses her practice in the areas of government affairs, land use and zoning, administrative law and real estate law.
Named as one of “The Best Lawyers in America®” the last few years, Stephanie represents local and national developers, home builders, property owners and individuals on land use and zoning and real estate matters in Nevada. She appears before various local governmental boards and commissions on issues related to land use entitlements, development agreements, inter-local agreements, government contracts and property tax appeals. Since 2004, she has appeared at council, commission and board meetings representing clients and gaining approvals for the development of residential, high-rise, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, gaming and master-planned communities. Stephanie has been at the forefront of the repurposing of golf courses in Southern Nevada, most recently the Badlands Golf Course. In addition to land use related matters, Stephanie has successfully represented clients on hundreds of property tax appeals before the various Boards of Equalization. Stephanie also represents clients on other real estate related matters such as lease negotiations and drafting, utility and easement agreements and purchase and sale agreements.
Stephanie is a member of the American Bar Association, the Administrative Law Section of the Nevada State Bar and the Clark County Bar Association. She is a former member of the Nevada American Inns of Court and the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association. She is a board member for the Nevada Builders Alliance, Youth Charities of Southern Nevada, and is a former board member for the Boys & Girls Club of Henderson. She also provides many hours of pro bono legal services and community involvement each year.
Stephanie has been recognized locally, regionally and nationally as follows:
- The Nevada Business Magazine - 2014 Nevada Legal Elite
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars in Land Use/Zoning, Government Relations, Real Estate – 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Mountain States Super Lawyers in Land Use/Zoning, Government Relations, Real Estate – 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Best Lawyers in America® in Commercial Litigation and Government Relations Practice – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Best Lawyers in America® in Land Use and Zoning Law – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Best Lawyers in America® - Las Vegas Government Relations Practice “Lawyer of the Year” - 2021 and 2023
Stephanie was a member of the Society of Advocates Negotiations Team, placing first in the Regional Negotiations Competition and placing in the top ten in the National Negotiations Competition in law school. Stephanie was book review editor for the Nevada Law Journal as well.
J.D. University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2003
B.S. University of Nevada, Reno, 1999